Sunday, July 19, 2015

Calm and Relaxed

I feel so relaxed, calm and strong.

All anxiety and worry are washed away by a soft, warm, glowing wave of light and love.
I feel cleansed and open to eternal strength from a power greater than myself.
My body, mind, and spirit are immersed in a soft, warm glowing light of calm strength.

I feel so grateful.
I feel so thankful.
I feel so hopeful.
I feel so strong.
I feel so loved and loving.

I am so relaxed and calm.
All anxiety and worry are washed away by a soft, warm, glowing wave of light and love.
I radiate a glowing warm calmness and strength.
My body, mind, and spirit are immersed in a soft, warm, glowing light of calm strength.

I am so grateful.
I am so thankful.
I am so hopeful.
I am so strong.
I am so loving and loved.

I feel so relaxed and calm.
All anxiety and worry are washed away by a soft, warm, glowing waves of light and love.
I feel creative and productive in all aspect of my life.
I feel energized with a soft, warm, glowing light of calm and strength.

I feel so grateful.
I feel so thankful.
I feel so hopeful.
I feel so strong.
I feel so loving and loved.

I feel so relaxed and calm.
All anxiety and worry are washed away by a soft, warm, glowing wave of light and strength.
I am cleaned and open to a greater power that strengthens me.

I am so grateful.
I am so thankful.
I am so hopeful.
I am so strong.
I am so loving and loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment