Monday, January 9, 2017

Self Instructions

I wake up every morning feeling healthy, positive, optimistic, and awesome every morning.

To be productive everyday, I start my day reviewing my positive self instructions, planning my day early in the morning, and through out the day I plan for the next day.

I always do the most productive thing possible at every given moment.

I do everything with smooth relaxed alertness.

Everyday I get closer to my goals. 

I am a leader. Everyday I go to work acting, becoming, being a leader. I am charismatic, full of energy and warm smile. Behaving in my role as a leader. Setting clear boundaries. Speaking loudly and projecting my voice.

People like me. I feel comfortable around people, sharing experiences, feelings, and shooting the shit. When I interact with people I am uplifting, positive, energetic. I bring value to people's lives.

I emphasize the positive in everything I do. I look at the good that can come out of every situation. I talk about the best qualities of every person I meet. I concentrate on the good aspects of every place and things. I am positive because success is positive, and that's the side I always want to be on.

Whenever I have a negative thought I will re-frame it into a positive one. I will look for opportunities and ideas as to what is good about this situation or I will just chill and move on. If I am not in a good mood I will exercise, listen to music, or do some work to feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment